Ryan T. Butler joined the firm in 2016 and focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning and administration, residential real estate transactions and land preservation. Mr. Butler prides himself on his individualized and innovative approach to complex and sensitive legal issues while continuing the tradition of excellence started by his grandfather over 40 years ago.
Mr. Butler is a graduate of Lynchburg College and Arizona Summit Law School. During his time at Arizona Summit, Mr. Butler was a founding member of the Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property Clinic which provides affordable legal guidance to small businesses and start-up companies throughout the community.
Mr. Butler also volunteered with Wills for Heroes, an organization that provides essential legal documents free of charge for members of the armed forces, police, fire and emergency service personnel.
- Mr. Butler is a volunteer attorney with the Somerset County Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union.
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Arizona Summit, J.D. 2015
- Lynchburg College, B.A. 2011
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Somerset County Bar Association
- Mercer County Estate Planning Council
- ACLU Somerset County Chapter